Montreal Trip Dec 31 to Jan 4

EZEtoGRU
This topic is 3811 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Back to Houston after 4 days in Montreal. I only got to Stock bar on this trip. Temps were very very cold being at minus 15 F for two of the nights. One day it never got above zero. Very cold even by Montreal standards. There was plenty of snow on the ground although only flurries fell during my visit.

Anyway, each of the daily reports come from Stock although there are some closing comments regarding Campus as well.

New Years EVE December 31

Big party at Stock. I arrived at about 9:30pm and the place was already really busy and stayed that way till I left at about 1:00am. Lots of decorations/party favors and a full compliment of dancers. I spent lots of time with JP and Thierry. Mam, Randy, Alfie, and others did great shows. All the dancers were on the mainstage together for the countdown and then at midnight, the champagne was flowing as were the blasts of confetti. Lots of fun which was enjoyed by all. Thierry has lost some of his mass and definition due to a leg injury a few months ago. He stopped working out under doctors orders but plans to recommence in 1-2 weeks. Finally, there is a new dancer (I don't remember his name) that started 1-2 months ago. Great worked out body, very creamy white skin, and a model face. Honestly.....he should be on the cover of a modeling magazine. Very very hot and only 21years old IIRC. French Canadian of Italian descent (according to him). Run to see him if this is your type.

January 1 Ladies Night

Crazy as usual. Women go wild when they see male strippers. Gay customers are much more reserved with male strippers than the female clientele. At one point, there is a competition on the stage with women working the stripper pole. Totally crazy with some ladies nearly stripping naked. Anyway, it was fun. I enjoy ladies night at Stock although I know a lot of gay men don't appreciate the presence of women. I spent much of the night with JC from Honduras. A great time.

Thursday Jan 2

A slow Thursday night in terms of customers. Definitely a buyers market for the customers that were in attendance. I had a great time with JP and Jo.

Friday Jan 3

Last night there. Busy Friday night for Stock. Lots of dancers. I hung out with Thierry, Jo, and JP. All really fun.

Other:

Great service all week from waiters Denis and FX. A shout out to very friendly security man Daniel. And big kisses to owners Steve and Bobby who always give me a warm welcome.

Alfie is preparing for his annual winter sojourn to South Florida. I think he leaves in 1-2 weeks. He hasn't decided if he will dance at SR's or the Boardwalk. Feedback he is getting from South Florida dancers is that SR's new location isn't getting the business to make it worthwhile for the dancers. He says several SR dancers have defected to Boardwalk. I have not been to the new SR location so I cannot make any first-hand comments.

Finally, two dancer defections from Stock to Campus to report. The first is Arnaud. He is French and known for his clever breakdancing skills. His body type may not have been suited for Stock so maybe he will do better at Campus. The other is Suntory. He was Stock's only Asian dancer.

Overall, I am happy to report that Stock was a great time and I can totally recommend a visit there.

Curious to hear from someone how the new place is doing (old Adonis/JP).

And hope you dressed warmly man! Coldest weather I ever experienced was doing a New Years Eve up there one year. Never again. Damn! Had to duck into buildings every couple of blocks to warm back up to walk another 2. lol

Curious to hear from someone how the new place is doing (old Adonis/JP).

And hope you dressed warmly man! Coldest weather I ever experienced was doing a New Years Eve up there one year. Never again. Damn! Had to duck into buildings every couple of blocks to warm back up to walk another 2. lol

Sadly, I did not make it to any of the other clubs. The cold with the wind made walking more than a block nearly impossible. I couldn't even talk myself into walking from Stock to Campus. Isn't that sad?

Sadly, I did not make it to any of the other clubs. The cold with the wind made walking more than a block nearly impossible. I couldn't even talk myself into walking from Stock to Campus. Isn't that sad?

Understandable man. Like I said, I'll never forget that level of cold. That New Years Eve we stayed about a mile away from the Village but had to duck into at least 10 buildings along the way. LOL... but Campus to Stock? Man up! haha Glad you had fun though!

I was in Montreal between Christmas and New Years when it wasn't as cold as you describe. We did manage to check out the old Adonis/ JP's now known as LUX. It wasn't very busy and there were just a handful of dancers in between what you would find in Campus and Taboo. One of the dancers chatted us up quite a bit because he recognized us from the Toronto clubs where he previously danced, but it wasn't enough for either of us to take him for a spin in the back room.

Campus in the afternoon was 'the' place to be, a great assortment of young guys who actually danced (rather than stand and pose). Paulee was a favourite but was always too busy working the room and the back-room. I did take a couple of dancers back and got more than my money's worth... one even asked "do you mind if I cum?" Of course NOT... LOL.

Taboo after 10:00 was also packed with a good assortment of twinks and Diego behind the bar (his new "office" since he has retired from dancing). The dances are only $10 each and lots of signs posted to reinforce the point... only had one issue when I asked the dancer what number we were on (I thought 4... he said 5 when this song ends) so I said, okay that will be it. When he stopped he said it was 8... I said, no it was 5... then he said 9. Needless to say I put a $50 bill down and said that's what you said and that's it. I was going to give him a tip but not after that! It wasn't a language issue either, his english was fine.

No names were mentioned to protect the innocent and the guilty :cool:

Thanks for the update and review. Always like to read them and appreciate these. I hope to head up to Mtl soon. Doesn't seem like the new club (old JPs/Adonis) is worth the extra walk. Campus is probably more of a favorite of mine than Stock, except that sometimes the dancers at Campus can be very aggressive - to the point where I want to leave. Never had that problem at Stock.

:cool:

Understandable man. Like I said, I'll never forget that level of cold. That New Years Eve we stayed about a mile away from the Village but had to duck into at least 10 buildings along the way. LOL... but Campus to Stock? Man up! haha Glad you had fun though!

LOL. I'm probably being a little over-dramatic. I could have made it to Campus probably but I didn't. I am happy to report however, that two weeks prior (just before Christmas), I was in Montreal also (no daddy's report). I did get to Campus and had a good time. I did see Suntory there at that time at Campus (he's not really my type). That particular trip a whole lot of snow fell whilst I was there and I remember walking from the Bell Center metro to the Chez Cora on Drummond. Some of the sidewalks hadn't been cleared yet after the 10-12 inch snowfall. It was a challenge getting to Cora and I was sweating once I arrived......but it was worth it. God I love Chez Cora. LOL.

I'm looking forward to being in Miami next week and not having to put up with the snow and cold. However there is the smoke in the bars to contend with. Oh Well.

I was in Montreal between Christmas and New Years when it wasn't as cold as you describe. We did manage to check out the old Adonis/ JP's now known as LUX. It wasn't very busy and there were just a handful of dancers in between what you would find in Campus and Taboo. One of the dancers chatted us up quite a bit because he recognized us from the Toronto clubs where he previously danced, but it wasn't enough for either of us to take him for a spin in the back room.

Campus in the afternoon was 'the' place to be, a great assortment of young guys who actually danced (rather than stand and pose). Paulee was a favourite but was always too busy working the room and the back-room. I did take a couple of dancers back and got more than my money's worth... one even asked "do you mind if I cum?" Of course NOT... LOL.

Taboo after 10:00 was also packed with a good assortment of twinks and Diego behind the bar (his new "office" since he has retired from dancing). The dances are only $10 each and lots of signs posted to reinforce the point... only had one issue when I asked the dancer what number we were on (I thought 4... he said 5 when this song ends) so I said, okay that will be it. When he stopped he said it was 8... I said, no it was 5... then he said 9. Needless to say I put a $50 bill down and said that's what you said and that's it. I was going to give him a tip but not after that! It wasn't a language issue either, his english was fine.

No names were mentioned to protect the innocent and the guilty :cool:

Still he must have been worth the $50 since you kept him so long??

Yes, he was pretty good that's why I was going to tip him over and above the agreed upon 5 dance rate BUT I don't take kindly to being ripped off or lied to.

Yeah those situations are why I've completely stopped doing dances by the song... just way too annoying to count while you're trying to have fun. I pull out my phone, show them the time and make an offer based on 10 or 15 minutes. Have yet to have a dancer say no.

Archived