Where should I travel Next?

DavidGartner
This topic is 7591 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

While I hope you enjoyed your stay in SF enough to want to return to our beloved City one day soon, I must say that if I were you, had a car for a road trip, and could go anywhere, my choices would be

1) Taos & environs, New Mexico

2) New Orleans, La

3) Savannah, Ga

In no particular order. I couldn't attest to the amount of business you might be able to drum up, but you'd have an amazing time in any of these places. Of course, if being a total slut is your main interest (as it was mine when I was your age) stick to New Orleans. You can't go wrong in the Big Easy.

Toujours gai,

Trixie

David, being from the South and only an hour away from the "Big Easy"(New Orleans) there is no better place to have a great time. Although the weather is very humid now, the sights, food, people, and sounds here far outweight the heat. The city never sleeps, bars stay open 24 hours a day, and there are so many things to see, you could send a month here and never see all the things just in the Quarter. Cum on down here and we'll show you some sourthern hospitality and like we say " norhtern folks say you can, us southern folks say you all can<G>!:+

Archived