411 on 2HUNG2CARE in SF on rentboy

littleman
This topic is 3780 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Well I am supposed to meet them this weekend. I will let you know. I hope the photo is accurate but you never know.

Their Rentboy ad states they’re “on the DL”. Do you really think someone on the downlow would post a pic of himself in his ad that can easily be found on the internet that shows his face? The selfie pic is over two years old. How difficult would it be for him to take another one of himself? Stop thinking with the little head.

Their Rentboy ad states they’re “on the DL”. Do you really think someone on the downlow would post a pic of himself in his ad that can easily be found on the internet that shows his face? The selfie pic is over two years old. How difficult would it be for him to take another one of himself? Stop thinking with the little head.

I tend to agree with you. I'm skeptical enough about the legitimacy of the ad that I wouldn't hire them. Then again, I suppose it's always possible to simply walk away if the person who greets you is obviously not the person in the ad (or at least a very close approximation).

Well I am supposed to meet them this weekend. I will let you know. I hope the photo is accurate but you never know.

I'd truly be interested in how your time went with them. When I saw the pics and read the ad, I thought: "damn, I'd like to hook up with 'ALL OF THAT HORSE MEAT' in a torrid 3WAY!!!

Archived