DC - Jason

capt
This topic is 3800 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

There was a thread on him - perhaps not here but I think it was - and if I recall correctly, claims that he is nothing like the photos.

I tried a google search but on the 2nd photo in the boat, just came up referring to Jason.

Yes. I believe there was a thread here before as well...although I couldn't find it.

I saw him a few years back. I just read an email I sent to a friend after my session where I said it was big waste of time.

At the risk of sounding like a reviews... He looked similar to the pics...but not bad. Not sure if pics are of him though. Weak skills, seemed disinterested (just going through the motions). PM for other details.

I had him on a bucket list for months but then saw his photos and a review by someone who said that the guy in the photos was NOT the guy he met. But my foggy memory also is reaching to something that someone else lifted the photos and placed them in an ad for Boston or something.

He has had the same damn photos that show virtually NOTHING for over a year... too many red flags for me to make an attempt (plus his neighborhood in DC is one of the worst to visit...)

Archived