Shared studio in Chicago

bobchitown
This topic is 3829 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Anyone else run into the guys who all use a single studio apartment in Chicago? I won't give the exact address here out of privacy concerns, but it's near the corner of Irving Park and Clarendon. Over the past couple years I've had 3 massages from different guys in the same apartment, all had glowing reviews on masseurfinder, and all were extremely sub-par relative to what was promised in their ads and what the reviews said.

I've had the same experience in Detroit, over the space of a few years. Four different massages but all in the same apartment, all were ads from individual guys. Only two seemed to know each other.

On a similar note, at one point in the mid-90's I was renting a room from a guy via an ad in the local gay bar rag. I met up with one guy at the steam room in the gym and ended up taking him home. He said he'd been there before, apparently a previous tenant had tricked with this same guy and brought him home.

It's quite common here in New York for several masseurs, often employed by the same manager, to use one apartment for massages. The Murray Hill gang used to do it a lot. It's also common for masseurs to rent space in a large space with several massage rooms. I used to go to one masseur who did that; he didn't know any of the other masseurs, and it was strictly a convenience for his in-calls. No problem with this for me.

One more thing, regarding bobchitown's post: so much for "glowing reviews on Masseurfinder"!

Archived