12 Years a Slave

foxy
This topic is 3801 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Possibly one of the most difficult movies I have ever seen but certainly one of the best.

I found 12 YEARS A SLAVE to be highly riveting, numbing, heart-wrenching, dynamic, and.... The moviegoers were moved in a variety of ways, for when the film ended, the members in the audience for the most part stayed seated and just watched the darkened screen with white printing of acknowledgements being scrolled!

This movie brought so many dynamics and emotional ups and downs. The obsession the slave owner had towards the little girl, felt very real and dark. All the situations that panned out in this movie was unreal. When the little girl was being whipped, I was balling.. I just wanted too get up and stop it.

It was the best film ive watched this year... When I looked around everyone was crying.. When a movies does that through out the movie.. It's a winner.

Archived