Visiting FT. Lauderdale/Miami for the first time. Recommendations

Edward
This topic is 3837 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I am visiting Ft. Lauderdale/Miami for the first time. Interested in male dance/strip clubs. Recommendations on clubs and which nights are the best?

So speaking strictly from an FTL zip, the only two that I go to now are Swinging Richards and the Boardwalk.

This is of course only my opinion. So attend at your own risk. SR tends to be good only on Friday and Saturday night. Don't go too early as it can be a little slow, with the dancers outnumbering the clients. I've tried happy hour, and it has been dismal. It does get going rather to a nice pace around 11 pm.

The Boardwalk is of course good on Friday and Saturday, but often times after 10 pm on Wednesday-Saturday it can be really packed. I was there last Wednesday and it was a full house. A lot of high energy with plenty of muscle boys.

Johnny's I have not been to in months. Word is from those that do go occasionally is that it has really slowed down. I have seen some of there prized dancers have switched over to SR and the BW.

Lately I have changed things up a bit. I have been starting at SR and staying until about 11 and then heading to the BW, which is fun right up until closing, and also is much closer to the house.

Archived