Vegas Virgin, no more.

Chris Eisenhower
This topic is 3923 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Got back from Vegas this weekend and it was awesome, awesome, awesome.

Went on professional reasons, but had plenty of time for fun as well. I've never been in the desert before (other than Palm Springs) and it was spectacular. The weather was hot and dry but not oppressively so by any means, and we got rained on at Hoover Dam... which is an amazing piece of work and incredible to behold in person. I would take a trip to Vegas again just for the photography opportunities, which seemed to be around every corner.

And yes, they had In-N-Out Burger. Don't judge.

:)

Glad you saw the Hoover Dam...it was worth the visit. Also drove to Death Valley on my last visit. Was with family so that somewhat limited my fun, but it is an incredible place to visit.

I am too, and it wasn't a bad drive at all. Hoover was an amazing piece of work, and we kept saying to each other how impressive it was considering the technology available, and how quickly the project was knocked out. We did that instead of the Grand Canyon (which we saw from the plane on the flight in... it was unbelievable).

Sadly, they wouldn't let us slide down it (Hoover, not the GC).

Archived