Looking for a Palm Springs Photographer

Dane Scott
This topic is 3906 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Photographer Palm Springs

Hi guys

Was wondering if anyone has worked with any photographers in the Palm Springs area. I'm not having any luck on my searches. I have reached out to a few on Model Mayhem.

If you have worked with anyone that you were happy with I would greatly appreciate any information.

Thanks,

Dane Scott

DaneScottUSA@gmail.com

I don't know if he is still there, but Dane Michaels had a photoshoot a couple of years ago when we were there with a photographer recommended to him by Ace. You might be able to get hold of Ace and find out who it was. I know because I was the client at the time and the photos were shot at Helios. And I have them on my phone to this day. They were great pics.

Greg Day is an amazing photographer. I've known him for years and worked with him often~ inquire within for more info~

Tyger

Tygerkink@yahoo.com

http://www.tygerscent.biz

Men4rentnow.com tygerscent in Portland.

Rentmen.com AAAtygerscentxxx in Portland

Daddys reviews: Tyger in Portland

Traveling to Europe the month of Sept.

LA, SF, Midwest and East coast there after in semi arranged order~ inquire within~

Archived