The Hottest Show In New York

Buff Daddy
This topic is 3875 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

:coTHE HOTTEST SHOW IN NY IS GOING TO HEAT UP THIS SUNDAY!!! WHAT DO WE HAVE ON TAP!!!

OK! TWO NEW STRONG ISLAND MEN ! JV IN FROM LAS VEGAS !! FRANCISCO A DANCER WHO WAS WITH US A FEW YEARS AGO!!

FIRST WE HAVE THE TWO NEW STRONG ISLAND GUYS!! NEVER SEEN BEFORE !!

HOT MUSCLED JAMES. THIS HUNK 21YO X-MARINE IS ACTIVE DUTY MATERIAL!. ACTIVE DUTY.COM IS A MILITARY SITE!!

OUR SECOND NEW FIND IS TOM. THIS ATHLETIC-MUSCLED HUNK (THE WAY WE LIKE THEM HERE ON LONG ISLAND) IS A PROFESSIONAL CARD

PLAYER, HES READY TO SHOW EVERYONE A GOOD TIME. HE WILL BE BEHIND THE BAR ON SUNDAY. CHRIS IS AWAY ON MANEUVERS

FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO HAVE BEEN ASKING ME TO BRING IN A BLACK DANCER, WE WILL HAVE JV IN FROM LAS VEGAS!!! JV IS A PROFESSIONAL

DANCER OUT WEST, HIS FIRST VISIT TO LONG ISLAND!!

SOME OF YOU MAY REMEMBER FRANCISCO FROM THE DAYS WHEN WE WERE AT CHERRIES. FRANCISCO IS A HOT LATIN HUNK!! HE IS BACK

IN NY AND WANTS TO REJOIN THE TEAM!

SOME OF YOU WERE LOOKING FOR KEITH! OUR DANCER FROM R.I. THIS HOT HUNK (ANOTHER ASS TO DIE FOR) IS BACK GOD WILLING THIS SUNDAY!

SOME OF YOU HAVE BEEN EMAILING ME, AND EVEN RECEIVED A PHONE CALL SAYING JOHNNY PLEASE DON'T FORGET THE TWINKS!!!!

HERE AT CABARET MONTREAL NY, WE HAVE SOMETHING FOR EVERYONE!!

I CAN BE REACHED ANYTIME AT 631-509-2833. ANY SUGGESTIONS? DANCER INFO? UPDATES?

CABARET MONTREAL NY @ SHOWWORLD IS A LICENSED STRIP/SEX CLUB. WE DO NUDE MALE DANCERS EVERY SUNDAY NIGHT!!

WE RUN A BEVERAGE BAR (NO LIQUOR) NYS LAW. WE HAVE A REAL LAP DANCE ROOM, REAL CHAMPAGNE ROOMS (NO CURTIN JOB)

AND A STAGE WITH A STRIPPER POLE! WE ARE THE ONLY REAL STRIP CLUB IN THE NY TRI-STATE AREA BRINGING YOU NUDE MALE

DANCERS EVERY SUNDAY NIGHT!!

THANKS TO ALL THE SUPPORT. WE ALL APPRECIATE IT. WITHOUT YOU THIS WOULD NOT BE POSSIBLE!

OUR CLUB IS EASY TO GET TO BY CAR. WE ARE NEAR ALL MAJOR ROADS, AND FREE PARKING

IF YOU COMING BY TRAIN. ITS THE BABYLON TRAIN OUT OF PENN STATION OR JAMAICA IN QUEENS (WOODSIDE TOO) TO THE LINDENHURST

STATION. DOWNSTAIRS THERE ARE CABS, ITS A FIVE-7MIN RIDE. THE TRAIN, CABS RUN 24HRS

WE ARE ALSO NOT FAR FROM THE WYANDANCH STATION ON THE RONKONKOMA TRAIN. YOU CAN USE THIS TRAIN FROM HICKSVILLE,BETHPAGE, MINEOLA STATIONS. THERE ARE CABS ALL THE TIME WAITING

To be added to our email list. Buffboyzzentertainment@gmail.com

THANK YOU!ol:

• 2 weeks later...

Took in the buffboyzz event at Show World... Nice lineup of local Long Island talent. Meet some handsome and youthful looking dancers. All were friendly and none were pushy.. The club is spacious, clean, and well managed. Enough seats for everyone... The dancers do get naked on stage and the private area is just that, private. The VIP rooms are behind closed doors, no rubbernecking permitted... With the 20 Club now closed, this is currently the best male event taking place on Sunday... Also, good seeing Buff-daddy who makes everyone feel right at home... Bonus for the night was seeing the tall, handsome, and well hung new bartender take it all off on the stage...

Great to see you and your posse there on Sunday, even if only briefly!! I would add that Chris and James were great new finds, and it was nice to see Francisco, who long time lurkers will remember from Club 20, all grown up and beefed up. Once a hot twink, he has become quite the muscle stud! Sadly I could not get any private time with James since he was scooped up by you-know-who and never seen again!!

• 1 month later...

Show World 10.20.13

Another festive night with the very popular buffboyzz... Good lineup with all body types... Only place that I know of in NY where you can be entertained by naked dancers who are comfortable with you approaching them on stage and stroking/fondling their package... In addition, you get to enjoy fully nude duo shows with hot and steamy interaction between the dancers, unfortunately, I had to leave before the jerk-off show... VIP rooms are clean and very private... Show World is a sex club in West Babylon on Long Island... The club is spacious, enough seating for everyone, and the music is just right for easy listening. Doors open at 6pm and the dancers are there and working from the get-go... Best entertainment of the night came from bartender Vinny who worked the juice bar with his 9" endowment hanging out... I'm looking forward to Buffdaddy's announcement as to when and where the buffboyzz will be opening in NYC.

Cooper, How easy/hard is it to reach Show World from Manhattan?

For me, driving is the fastest and easiest. Do a GPS or mapquest search for: 96 Field St. West Babylon, NY 11704... If you're looking into taking the train out of Penn Station, I copied this from the buffboyzz news letter:

COMING BY TRAIN? LIRR BABYLON TRAIN TO THE LINDENHURST STATION-CABS DOWNSTAIRS, TRAINS AND CABS RUN 24HRS

IF ANY ONE NEEDS A TIME SCHEDULE LET ME KNOW. ALSO YOU CAN TAKE THE RONKONKOMA TRAIN FROM MINEOLA, HICKSVILLE,

BETHPAGE, MANHATTAN, WOODSIDE TO WYANDANCH CABS ARE RIGHT THERE WHEN YOU GET OFF THE TRAIN. WE ARE CLOSE

TO BOTH LIRR LINES. PLENTY OF FREE PARKING.

Archived