411 on two new guys in DC

BearDad58
This topic is 3941 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Just saw the following ad for 2 visiting guys in DC. Their rate only 200 for both guys and they say it covers everything

from mild to wild. That price seems really low for two, was wondering if anyone has any experience with them.

One possible scenario could be that even though they say 200 covers everything, once you get there maybe you find out it just covers massage and everything else is "a la carte"?

I googled their phone number and they have had ads in many different cities this year so they seem to have been around. In addition to Rentboy they have a ad on Backpage and in the local gay paper (Wash Blade) so they have their bases covered. After reading the message threads here about the gypsies traveling around the country it got me wondering if these two guys could somehow be related. Here is their Rentboy ad.

http://www.rentboy.com/Listing.aspx?lid=382000&scid=97575194&sp=2&pos=40&locid=1433&iid=467991

I don't know....something about the tone of the whole ad seems like this may be too good to be true....there've been stories of other traveling "military" duos....best thing you can do, initially, is call or email, politely, and ask if they'll do what you want for the advertised fee and ask if they have recent pictures of themselves (and ask what town they're in currently!!).....if they seem agitated, impatient, thuggish over your simple questions, it may be a racket.....

Archived