411 on Greg, Furry Muscle Bear Massage in LA

Just Sayin
This topic is 3932 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Well guys, I took the plunge and went to see Greg. There is something called "Truth in Advertising" and this guy is and does just what his ad says. I had THE BEST TIME. I won't give away too much so review to follow.

Also, don't think that he is geographically undesirable...it only took me 25 min to get to him from West LA.

Is sensual massage = massage with happy ending?

It can be, but it is best to check with the masseur first. Generally a sensual massage stops short of a 'happy ending'...it is the 'erotic' massage that involves the happy ending, however I have had numerous massages where the masseur advertised sensual and then included a happy ending, but I had asked in advance, and knew what was going to happen. Always ask and be upfront, and most importantly, be honest about what you are looking for, they can only say no, which is better than expecting something to happen and leaving disappointed.

Archived