NYC PRIDE THIS WEEKEND

Steven_Draker
This topic is 7626 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Indeed, have a happy pride. The New York Times today has an article on how hard it is for gay guys to get to a third date, our gay rags are full of pics of hyper-sexed over-muscled cartoon characters with bulging crotches, and crystal is decimating the lives of scores of our friends.

I am off to the parade, boyfriend in hand; something I couldn't have done thirty years ago, to join Joe and Joan Average Gay as we celebrate the right to be who we are. The sheer numbers alone give me hope that the problems we have are surmountable and that together we really are something to behold.

Guest Bitchboy

The parade was fabulous and b/f and I went to the Dance on the Piers for the first time where there were just enough "hyper-sexed over-muscled cartoon characters with bulging crotches" to keep the whole thing interesting. Loved every second of it.:)

Archived