411 about Andrew in West Hollywood?

andrewpark27
This topic is 3948 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I have not seen him, but his reviews almost seem to good to be true. If I were in the area, I would definitely go for the experience. Let us know if you book him Andrew. Or if you prefer, you can send me a PM. Thanks and good luck.

I'm 3,000 miles away from LA, but I'll add my two cents: first of all, these reviews all sound like they're written by the same person. Second, if something seems too good to be true, it usually is.

He has been around forever, there are alot of issues going on....sorry to break the news to everyone. With premium membership there are two reviews that start to tell the real story.....basically it is best to just move on.

He has been around forever, there are alot of issues going on....sorry to break the news to everyone. With premium membership there are two reviews that start to tell the real story.....basically it is best to just move on.

Hey bigvalboy, I'm able to read all the reviews, but I don't see the two that start to tell the real story. Would you please PM me about which they are?

Hey bigvalboy, I'm able to read all the reviews, but I don't see the two that start to tell the real story. Would you please PM me about which they are?

The reviews from January 2013 and December 2012 state that he was a waste of money. I think those are the reviews BVB is referring to.

Archived