Anything Happening in CHICAGO?

Letmeworshipit
This topic is 3974 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I'll be there for a week and wants to see some serious male anatomy while there, usually looking up from my knees...:o

Any ideas or recommendations?

Hi Letmeworshipit,

While you are visiting the Chicago area I would highly recommend Andrew Justice: http://www.men4rentnow.com/ds/index.asp?cmd=view&id=155590&Login=andrewjusticexx

or Raul G. Manzo: http://www.men4rentnow.com/ds/index.asp?cmd=view&id=145979&Login=raulgmanzo

for suckability and size of endowment, not to mention both are great guys and have excellent reviews!

TruHart1:cool:

Since you posted this in the "Male Strip Club" section, I will approach your question from that angle. I can easily say, "Almost nothing". There is only one bar where strippers appear daily, and that is the Lucky Horseshoe at the south end of Boystown. I has gotten really busy lately but the dancers change almost weekly, so is is "pot-luck" as to whom you will see. After 9:00 they usually have all three bars open and there are dancers in each one. So that adds up to about 10 dancers at the same time. Cocktail bar went out of business and they used to have one dancer each night. So it is "slim pickings" in the Windy City. What a shame.

As CEO posted above, the Lucky Horseshoe can be hit or miss with their dancers... some are willing to play after closing or another day, and others will not... ownership discourages that kind of contact. Mr. Justice and Mr. Manzo can certainly fill your bill.... maybe even together! You can also check out the bath house in boystown, but stay away from Mans Country, unless you are very cautious. The Bijou theater also has quite a reputation for play time, but again be very selective if you go there.

As CEO posted above, the Lucky Horseshoe can be hit or miss with their dancers... some are willing to play after closing or another day, and others will not... ownership discourages that kind of contact. Mr. Justice and Mr. Manzo can certainly fill your bill.... maybe even together! You can also check out the bath house in boystown, but stay away from Mans Country, unless you are very cautious. The Bijou theater also has quite a reputation for play time, but again be very selective if you go there.

...be very cautious in terms of violence, theft, HIV???

yes, was at Steamworks Chicago only once about two years ago and it felt entirely clean and just seemed like a good operation....I wanted the two of us to put on a little show for the gathered crowd and, jesus, were they entertained!....talk about audience participation....

Archived