411 on Adam J in SF Bay Area

skiboi0030
This topic is 3952 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I'd approach with caution if you approach at all. The first picture links to photos posted on the following website 6 years ago. So, even if the guy advertising is the same person who's pictured, he's not likely to look the same 6 years later. At that age, people's looks can change a lot -- even if they remain in the same relative shape.

http://www.randyxboy.com/archive200710.htm

Thanks. I knew pictures were dated. That's why I was wondering if anyone had recent experience. Looks like the answer is no. Interestingly, it was similar a while back when Adam advertised before (his ads disappeared for a while). But given there seems to be so little info about him - maybe you're right and I have my answer.

• 4 weeks later...

If you follow him at all, you may have seen his ads were up again recently - with pics that looked more recent. But now, alas, there are down again. So it does lead me to wonder whats going on. Is he not that serious? Or troubled in some way...... I would say more recent pics still looked pretty hot from my perspective. Dcoolgy - what do you think? Did you reach out to him by any chance? The fact this thread gets pretty much no response does make me pause. Would like to know someone hired him and it turned out to be real/a good experience.

Archived