Oliver's Ace Banner Dixie Tour Review - July 10

azdr0710
This topic is 3970 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I, too, wish to thank Oliver for such a well-written review. I, too, found it to be "fantastic," but I'm wondering if he, the reviewer, Oliver, hit the wrong key which stipulates "Lived Up?"

Oliver hit "NO." From your review, if I read it accurately, and I know that I very well did, the one word response should have been "YES!" This was a glowing review with a recommendation;

thus an inadvertent error was perhaps made! But, at any rate, I liked this review and the others of Ace, and he has my "juices" flowing and desiring his company. I just hope that one

day he'll decide to venture to the North to the San Francisco Bay Area and "paint the area" with all of his physical and sexual prowess along with his refined Southern manners!

When I checked-out his unique and dynamic web page-- my wanting to meet him surged at that time as well!

Thank you Oliver for not only an amazing review, but also for painting a very visual experience for the reader as well. I really felt like I was right there with you guys, and it allowed us to get a real sense of what Ace was all about. I am now more intrigued than ever.

I do find a little fault with your review however. In the about YOU section you say that you are: "70+ and average everything". I beg to differ. Having met you on a rather memorable PS weekend, I can say with certainty that you are anything but average. You are infact a remarkable, engaging, and a very kind human being, and Ace was indeed a lucky man to be able to spend this special time with you.

I, too, wish to thank Oliver for such a well-written review. I, too, found it to be "fantastic," but I'm wondering if he, the reviewer, Oliver, hit the wrong key which stipulates "Lived Up?"

Oliver hit "NO"...!

Yes! This was one of the all time great reviews...

However, regarding the "NO" for "Lived Up"' I noticed that as well... However, after reading the review I realized that the esteemed Oliver was correct... Ace obviously EXCEEDED his expectations... Indeed it could not be any other way!!!!

Kudos to both reviewer and reviewee!!!

Yes! This was one of the all time great reviews...

However, regarding the "NO" for "Lived Up"' I noticed that as well... However, after reading the review I realized that the esteemed Oliver was correct... Ace obviously EXCEEDED his expectations... Indeed it could not be any other way!!!!

This was how I read the NO also - expectations exceeded not merely met. Sounds like a new gold standard to me.

Having met you on a rather memorable PS weekend, I can say with certainty that you are anything but average. You are infact a remarkable, engaging, and a very kind human being, and Ace was indeed a lucky man to be able to spend this special time with you.

I could not agree more. I was the fortunate one :0

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for all the very kind comments - it was almost as much fun writing the review as it was living the experience.;) Of course, I had a true inspiration.:p

... regarding the "NO" for "Lived Up"' I noticed that as well... However, after reading the review I realized that the esteemed Oliver was correct... Ace obviously EXCEEDED his expectations... Indeed it could not be any other way!!!!

I do like this explanation! He certainly did exceed my expectations.:D (I have asked that the correction be made.)

bvb - I'm blushing.:o

Please excuse the delay in responding - I've been away with my family.

Archived