Info on New Orleans Hottie

Dilbert
This topic is 3885 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Well, I have been in frequent contact with this sweet "nymph" (as in the mythical creature) and very attentive and quite photogenic... of course Mikey, you are FIRST on the "list" as I've been interested in you for quite some time. Hey, what can I say? Just have a weakness for blondes... especially from Florida and the Carolines :cool: PS, still enjoying the fishing trek...

• 1 month later...
The child needs a haircut and a new ad. I agree ,"nymph," is a disasterous name. I was the king of nola and i dont think anyone there would hire him. just calling it like i see it today

I thought NOLA was rife with queens, but you had to be elected by a krewe to be a king.

Anyway, I love long-haired ectomorphic prettyboys, so I'm thinking to taking a run down to the Crescent City. I used to live there and don't recall ever seeing you on top of a float.

Archived