Chip N Rocco

jeepman
This topic is 3956 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Anyone know what's the story with Chip N Rocco of Palm Springs? Rocco appears to have a new buddy and their Buck N Rocco profile is up on Rentboy but I don't see Chip's profile anywhere. They used to spend summers on the Cape but that does not appear to be the case this year and I was looking forward to seeing them again. Thanks men.

Chip is in P-town this summer (as usual) and working as a bartender in one of the local clubs. He had his own page up on RB for a while so if it is not there now perhaps he has decided one job this summer is enough? Rocco's new partner is Buck and they, I understand, plan to stay in PS this summer although they have travel plans for Portland, SF, etc (a good plan given how hot PS gets in the summer). Will be seeing them later this month. And that's about all I know.....

Guest countryboywny

I saw Chip a couple of times a few years back, pre-Rocco, while he was in Boston. A fantastic experience then.. maybe I'll reach out again! :)

Ya... Its Buck n Rocco now~ I've not "met" Buck but he seems like a great guy and definately a hottie~ Rocco is awesome~ :-)

Tyger~

http://www.tygerscent.biz

tygerkink@yahoo.com

Tygerscent on men4rent.com

AAAtygerscentxxx on rentmen.com

Ty in Portland on Daddys Review's

Travel: Northwest: (PDX, Seattle, Bend, Salem) July 8th - 14th

Vegas: July 15th - 19th

LA: mid August.

Mid West: October and possibly August.

Iceland, Amsterdam, Brussels, Brugge: Sept. 4th - 24th

Archived