Spartacus gay guide or App...

McLeanspider
This topic is 4012 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I don't know about today, but in years past, I always had the latest edition of Spartacus available to review before I went overseas. I found that most of the time it was very accurate. I never took the guide with me, however....always wrote down what I wanted and had it with my business papers. I didn't want some official seeing that book in my effects in case I got searched. But the only time that I have ever had any issues, was when I left the UAE. (That's another long story.)

There was a time that Spartacus was necessary reading for the international gay traveller. That was pre-Internet of course. I stopped buying it 5-6 years ago as I was finding many of the entries to be inaccurate or out of date. Also, as others have stated, there are so many on-line resources one can access in advance of or during international travel. Seems the Spartacus guide has gone the way of the AAA Triptick.

Silly me - when I read the thread topic I thought - Oh yes, a gay guide has been published for the recent TV series. And now I see it's just about the Spartacus Guide for overseas travelers. What we really need is a compendium of gay folklore about the TV series. :cool:

Silly me - when I read the thread topic I thought - Oh yes, a gay guide has been published for the recent TV series. And now I see it's just about the Spartacus Guide for overseas travelers. What we really need is a compendium of gay folklore about the TV series. :cool:

LOL. I have a feeling there's plenty of gay fan fic out there.

Archived