Hot pics - what do u think?

vunger
This topic is 3983 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

LIKED THIS AD FROM RENTBOY IN SF:

www.rentboy.com/Listing.aspx?lid=345098&scid=95026079&sp=1&pos=20&locid=1400&iid=181644

Last picture looks different than others, which makes me suspicious of all the pics.

Any info on this guy?

Are you referring to the pic of his ass (which is the last pic as of a couple of minutes ago) or what is currently the second to the last pic, where he is flexing and wearing sunglasses? If you are referring to the one where he is flexing, then I agree that the shape of his face looks different than the other pics. If you are referring to the one of his ass, I also agree that it is different . However, I would hope his ass looks different than his face. :)

I think it's all consistent, facial shape especially. The ass pic might be slightly different (could just be the camera and lighting and the fact that it's from behind) but I think everything else is the same guy. The abs and especially his obliques are consistent in all the pics, outdoor flexing shots included. He looks like a latino/Filipino mix.

Archived