411 on Mason in Boston (and Florida)

bostonman
This topic is 4013 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hi guys - any info on this guy? He's advertising in Boston currently, though a google search also showed he's also used the same ad in Ft. Lauderdale. (If he's only visiting Boston he doesn't mention time frame, etc). He has some qualities that definitely fit what I'm into...but he hasn't been reviewed as far as I can tell, so wondering if anyone has any experience with him or knows about him?

http://www.rentboy.com/Listing.aspx?lid=344259&scid=94550169&sp=1&pos=2&locid=1503&iid=467748

I would be cautious. The ad sounds like a guy who travels around from city to city, doesn't look like the photos, room is always dark, never takes off clothes, gives really hard massage so you want him to stop. The familiar text and low overnight and weekend rates are usually a tip off that it's him. Also why does he say he'll send face pics because he knows a lot of people in the city when they are already in the ad?? He also has 2 different phone numbers in the ad.

Yes, those were some of the red flags.

I just checked google image, and the pics come form the model mayhem protfolio of Alex Whitehead, listed in Spokane, WA.

Damn ... I want them to be real .. please tell me this is Alex making some $$ on the side ...

But it is probably a scam.

Sigh.

I just checked google image, and the pics come form the model mayhem protfolio of Alex Whitehead, listed in Spokane, WA.

Damn ... I want them to be real .. please tell me this is Alex making some $$ on the side ...

Sigh.

Lucky Spokane!!

Gman

Sigh.

Ugh. I had googled the phone number (the 312 number - I actually hadn't noticed the 2nd phone #), but I should have though to google the pics.

Though, the other number is a local exchange, so it's possible that the 312 is his cell but the other number is the landline where he's staying. Still, that IS a red flag.

Ah, well...

Archived