VCR Alert

duke37
This topic is 7642 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Check out the schedule for the Sundance channel tonight for "The Fluffer" and "L.I.E.". Both of those films have been discussed here and it's a good way to see them for yourself. Of course they start at 11 oclock so I will be setting the VCR. Check your local schedule.

I know Sundance and Bravo are playing gay interest movies and shorts all month. Again check your local listings.

Sure it's television but its better than that Will and Grace repeat.:D

Jeff

Jeff,

Rented both of these on my recent Florida trip. I rented the unrated version of The FLuffer on DVD and really couldn't tell what the difference was, but who cares when you have that kind of eye candy. L.I.E. was good. Was surpirsed to find these and other gay films (some from other countries and a bit more racy) at Blockbuster. Things change I guess.

:9

Guest HDTV267

Actually all month long Sundance has been running gay themed titles and shorts. One great movie that recently aired is called Trembling before G-D which is about dealing with being jewish and gay.LIE is an interesting movie, almost like one which I caught on DVD recently and pops up on cable sometimes called Bully, which features Brad Renfro and Nick Stahl.

Guest Utopia

I don't really like the Fluffer but LIE is a good movie with a really weak ending.

===

"You realize that life goes fast

It's hard to make the good things last"

Guest Utopia

I don't really like the Fluffer but LIE is a good movie with a really weak ending.

===

"You realize that life goes fast

It's hard to make the good things last"

Archived