In praise of Chris E. and D.O.

big-n-tall
This topic is 4023 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Let me tell ya... although Memorial Day weekend isn't over, it has been a great one for me.

All the praise Mr. Chris Eisenhower gets on this forum and anywhere else is most deserved. What was supposed to be a meet & greet turned into a "getting to know you session." LOL! This is guy is truly amazing. I let him know this privately, but I just want to make sure everyone knows he truly is special, as everyone who has met him remarked. Just add me to the masses.

And then there was mister model himself D.O. Again not to sound like a broken record, also a truly great guy. Very sweet man... that look & accent are killer from head to toe. Sometimes when you see these incredibly handsome guys (people in general), you might get the impression they are unapproachable, way into themselves pricks. Sure, that is sometimes true, but D.O. couldn't be further from the stereotype. He was willing (as was Chris) to open up and share with me his life and his interests.

And the sex was the bomb too... on both counts. LOL! I can't sing enough praise for these guys.

Don't tell me you didn't film it and put on a movie.

I don't know about filming. Its one thing to be in the moment... something else to watch myself having sex. :p

Maybe next time he's in town and if you're here to... I'll film you guys together. :)

Archived