how's the montreal club scene nowadays?

cheyenne10
This topic is 4002 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

It's true that the curtains at Campus are down, but I don't think it changes things much. I think that Stock and Taboo still have curtains.

At Campus, theoretically you can get a "non-contact" dance for $10/song, but most of the dancers don't seem very keen to offer them. If you don't specifically ask for that option, you'll get a regular dance for $20/song.

As far as I know, Stock only offers $20 dances.

Dances at Taboo are $10/song, and I've heard from several sources that management forbids the dancers there from trying to charge $20.

Is it difficult to get through customs if you're traveling alone?

I do it all the time at the airport, and -- knock on wood -- I've never had any trouble. They often ask what hotel you're staying at, what your profession is, and what is the purpose for your visit, but I've never been delayed at all.

Is it difficult to get throught customs if you're traveling alone? What do you tell them as the reason for your visit?

Not at all. I answer their questions completely honestly. When asked what the purpose of my visit is, I respond that I'm going to spend 3 days hanging out in the gay village. Sometimes I even add that I'll be going to the male strip clubs. I've never had a problem.

Well funny you should ask. Just checked in and unpacked! I'll report tomorrow on night 1!

BTW, I echo what was said about immigration. Today's was the fastest ever... 3 people in front of me in line. 1 question "where are you traveling from" and bam, was through in 2 mins.

Well funny you should ask. Just checked in and unpacked! I'll report tomorrow on night 1!

BTW, I echo what was said about immigration. Today's was the fastest ever... 3 people in front of me in line. 1 question "where are you traveling from" and bam, was through in 2 mins.

It's so nice when the lines are short. I once waited 90 minutes in the immigration line at Montreal before making my way to baggage claim. I've learned that one can miss the longest lines if one avoids arriving during the 4:00 to 7:00pm period. That is when the bulk of the flights from Europe arrive.

We look forward to your report!

thanks for the replies. anybody been to apsara massage recently? any recommendations?

Definitely call ahead. They have about a 8 or 9 guys in rotation right now. But only 2 or 3 are usually on site at any given time. There were 2 that I liked. Apsara is usually something I like to do on the last day of my trip... it's a nice send off. And usually I'm so beat up after late night'ing it all week that it's nice to relax in that environment.

I usually pop up early in the trip to check out the lobby to see who's there from the web site. First visit, I saw the long haired guy Sebastian. He was really cute, but we were on our way to the clubs.

Later in the trip, I started chatting with a guy on Grind'r who turned out to be Jesse. Super cute. He was actually at Apsara while on Grind'r... I'd imagine trying to recruit business (smart kid!) but I wasn't in the mood at the moment.

I left on Monday so when I dropped in, Sebastian was off and Jesse had called in sick. There were others on hand, but I really had my mind set on one of those two... or definitely both if they were available. Had I made an appointment, maybe it would've happened, but I tend to wing it on these trips.

Not terribly disappointed though... it'll be there next trip! I don't think I've ever gone to Montreal and not found at least 1 or 2 hot guys working there. There was a very cute young blond London guy on my last visit. I was surprised at how good he actually was at giving massages... sometimes I forget that's why I'm there. :-P

Archived