411 Shaun, NYC

Lankypeters
This topic is 4042 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Shaun Lagger, using his second name in the ads, has been advertising in New York on Masseurfinder (and I think onb M4M) for years. His rates have always been low, and although I have no direct knowledge, I'd think that if anyone can last this long, there must be something to his massage. I'm surprised that what I assume to be a legit masseur advertises on Rentboy, but perhaps bookings are slow these days, or he just wants to expand his clientele base.

Hired him once years ago, and he's a handsome, fit man just as his pics show - amazing body, actually. Our session was more 'recreational' than anything, so his ad on rentboy isn't unusual (and I've seen it there a few times before, I think). He's a nice guy, but our session was just okay, so I never did feel the urge to hire him again. Feel free to PM me for details.

Was a regular of mine, but have not seen him in a while because he only does outcalls. Real decent guy, decent massage that now and then moves beyond the expected. Tight muscle body too. Best outcall rates around.

I haven't contacted him in a while, but over the last couple of years have seen him off and on. I usually find outcalls too awkward and expensive, but Shaun is great in that department. He has always been on time and he's bright and educated. He has sometimes the air of a new ager about him which is fine. He seems kind of a free spirit. He has a lovely body and doesn't mind sharing it. But, for me personally he never went beyond what is considered regular for the end of a massage. I would be curious to hear pm if anyone has experience beyond that. The massage he gives is ok but not superior. We all know how hard the combo is to find. The only reason I haven't had him back recently is not because of dissatisfaction, but because....well we all need a little variety now and then. :)

Archived