6 Hand Massage ??

Diverdan
This topic is 3998 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

One of the other posts that discussed a four hand massage with an extra person (female) around, made me wonder... has anyone had an actual 6 hand massage? I know that there are group scenes and three way action and more, but just wondering if anyone has ever had a six hand massage. Love to know more about the experience.

I have had one experience with three guys giving me a massage. It was a fun experience, but I prefer the four-handed massages I usually get. It may have been that the guys were too young (20-22) and chatted among themselves more than focused on me, so I would be willing to try it again.

Who would you recommend in NYC for a four handed great/sensual massage?

Alberto and Jay. Last time I used them was about 5 years ago, so I have no idea what they look like (especially Jay who back then was in his mid 40s, I would say, but still looking amazing) now. It was a great experience, and for some unexpected "clicking" reasons we ended up all over each other. Alberto is blind.

http://www.manusfortus.com/

I think I would find a six handed massage too frenetic. I go back and forth on liking four handed massages for that reason as well. If the masseurs work well together and are in sync and use a similar touch and pressure, it's heavenly. If there is too great a difference in styles or if the transitions between body parts aren't smooth, it ends up being more distracting than relaxing. That coupled with the fact that if a sensual or erotic element is involved, it often is hard enough trying to provide enough attention to two men in an hour, much less three. I still would try it just to see, but I can imagine not getting much of a therapeutic value out of it. Just my two cents. :)

Lohengrin

Archived