411 Charistian Wilde

Edward
This topic is 4039 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I was always of the understanding he was straight? Big fan of his Naked Combat videos.

To say nothing of his NakedSword videos in the last of which he's topped aggressively by Austin Wilde! If he's straight, I'm a grandmother! I'd hire him in a heat beat if my cardiologist would let me.

To say nothing of his NakedSword videos in the last of which he's topped aggressively by Austin Wilde! If he's straight, I'm a grandmother! I'd hire him in a heat beat if my cardiologist would let me.

So your cardiologist gives you advice about the weather now? I'm guessing that "heat beat" is something that happens to middle-aged men - kinda the equivalent of menopause in women. Some kind of hot-flashes, I'm guessing. :cool:

So your cardiologist gives you advice about the weather now? I'm guessing that "heat beat" is something that happens to middle-aged men - kinda the equivalent of menopause in women. Some kind of hot-flashes, I'm guessing. :cool:

No. Merely a Freudian typo.

If he took Austin Wilde he can't be straight!

Archived