Inserting Gerbils into Anus: Myth or Reality?

bcohen7719
This topic is 4033 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

BG is one of the most knowledgeable posters on this site... He has seen is all and done it all... at least anything that is sane and responsible. I am always astounded by the depth of his knowledge. Furthermore, I can assure you that he is certainly astute enough to know not only when something is indeed "dumbass"... but also insightful and intuitive enough to know when starting a "dumbass" rumor is indeed a "dumbass" thing to do...

Thank You WG.. From Both I and the "Gerbil Community" whom I'm sure would even detest looking at some of the Snide Old Tired Butts who like to make argumentative comments for the sake of it around here. They seem to be more the Ugly Tarantula Type of Butt Fillers! :rolleyes:

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
bg is one of the most knowledgeable posters on this site... He has seen is all and done it all... At least anything that is sane and responsible. I am always astounded by the depth of his knowledge. Furthermore, i can assure you that he is certainly astute enough to know not only when something is indeed "dumbass"... But also insightful and intuitive enough to know when starting a "dumbass" rumor is indeed a "dumbass" thing to do...

rotflmfao!!!!

I never understood how a gerbil could breathe while in the dark recesses, much less stimulate anything deeper than a prostate...

And that's it exactly! You always have to remember to tie a string around the gerbil's tail before insertion. Tie it tightly so that when the gerbil is on the brink of assphyxiation from lack of oxygen and breathing methane gas you can pull the little critter out just in a nick of time. To relieve any possible conscience pangs - just in case you get them - I suggest a donation to your local ASPCA or the Gerbil Foundation mentioned above. It's the right thing to do.

and that's it exactly! You always have to remember to tie a string around the gerbil's tail before insertion. Tie it tightly so that when the gerbil is on the brink of assphyxiation from lack of oxygen and breathing methane gas you can pull the little critter out just in a nick of time. To relieve any possible conscience pangs - just in case you get them - i suggest a donation to your local aspca or the gerbil foundation mentioned above. It's the right thing to do.

:)

rotflmfao!!!!
Actually, It is I who is rolling on the floor and laughing MY fucking ass off... This thread has been a hoot!! As I said having fun is what it's all about... unfortunately that at times gets lost in the action causing it to become a senseless and pointless fray...

Plus, from an anatomical point of view... be it gerbil or human... this thread has been quite informative as well!!! Plus, take it from someone who woke up in the middle of their colonoscopy and saw what is in there on the monitor... and even cracked a joke that the MD did not appreciate I might add... I can guarantee that no gerbil would ever make it out alive!

Don't forget those teeth :)

I have always said that dentists have one of the most difficult jobs on this earth. However, those dentists who specialize in serving the gerbil community certainly have it much worse... I would think that it would be way beyond like a job that's "like pulling teeth"!

And that's it exactly! You always have to remember to tie a string around the gerbil's tail before insertion. Tie it tightly so that when the gerbil is on the brink of assphyxiation from lack of oxygen and breathing methane gas you can pull the little critter out just in a nick of time. To relieve any possible conscience pangs - just in case you get them - I suggest a donation to your local ASPCA or the Gerbil Foundation mentioned above. It's the right thing to do.
Better tie a knot in his tail, too, or that string will pull right off...

Actually, It is I who is rolling on the floor and laughing MY fucking ass off... This thread has been a hoot!! As I said having fun is what it's all about... unfortunately that at times gets lost in the action causing it to become a senseless and pointless fray...

Plus, from an anatomical point of view... be it gerbil or human... this thread has been quite informative as well!!! Plus, take it from someone who woke up in the middle of their colonoscopy and saw what is in there on the monitor... and even cracked a joke that the MD did not appreciate I might add... I can guarantee that no gerbil would ever make it out alive!

LOL. Ouch.

Well, I don't remember anyone arguing that the rumor was true but it was a fairly prominent rumor in the last 1970s or early 1980s although I don't remember if the gerbil was supposed to be dead or alive, to be honest :(

Better tie a knot in his tail, too, or that string will pull right off...

I bow at the feet of the master. This is clearly the "Voice of Experience" speaking to us. (Insert Coplandesque/Americana kind of inspirational music in the background). Of course you would tie a knot in the gerbil's tail and then loop the string through the knot.

I would point out that not just any gerbil will do for this exercise. You really need a gerbil with a graduate degree in how to survive a kinky master. I know you think I'm kidding, but they really do go to school to learn these strategies. They're specially trained to tug on the cord when they feel themselves ready to black out from the methane - it's a kind of gerbil rip-chord experience. They also wear little felt booties when they're inside there so no damage is done to the host's colon walls. They are the epitome of kindness (in addition to discretion - they are sworn not to reveal anything to hospital personnel when the unlucky host with no sense of timing is rushed to the hospital -Lackanookie, again - and these little sex-workers with the heart of gold have been known to take poison that they keep in their right paw rings just for such emergency occasions before revealing anything about the procedures that got their host into this predicament requiring emergency surgery. Who among us, if placed in the position of these godlike gerbils would have the courage to remain silent? I tell you, those little critters should be getting the Nobel Prize for a Piece.

I bow at the feet of the master. This is clearly the "Voice of Experience" speaking to us. (Insert Coplandesque/Americana kind of inspirational music in the background). Of course you would tie a knot in the gerbil's tail and then loop the string through the knot.
Dood, I'm so wary of gerbils in my fanny, I won't let a guy name Jerry fuck me!!!! ROFL!

Archived