Traveling gypsies?

Mac64
This topic is 4034 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

If you search each of them individually in this forum, you'll find out there have been several threads about almost all of them.

I started one about Anton Ferro:

http://www.companyofmen.org/showthread.php?92641-Any-information-about-Anton-Ferro&highlight=Anton+Ferro

MXP my almost neighbor also started a thread about Meeks.

http://www.companyofmen.org/showthread.php?92517-Any-information-on-this-hottie-Looks-too-good-to-be-true&highlight=meeks

Guest SilverDollar

Hmm. I saw both JustinD and Anton last week in DC. At the time had no idea they were working together. Review sent regarding Justin. Fake pics, etc. Anton's pics may have been his though out of date. He was no better than Justin. They both claimed to be college kids from Univ of Florida. They have since moved on to NYC, Detroit and now Chicago and there are apparently 6 of them. Beware.

Hmm. I saw both JustinD and Anton last week in DC. At the time had no idea they were working together. Review sent regarding Justin. Fake pics, etc. Anton's pics may have been his though out of date. He was no better than Justin. They both claimed to be college kids from Univ of Florida. They have since moved on to NYC, Detroit and now Chicago and there are apparently 6 of them. Beware.

Did your realize their pictures were old and you still went ahead with the appointment/s?

Guest SilverDollar

No I did not realize. Both old and fake. Poor homework. Hopefully, others will be forewarned.

They had ads in Philly recently also. I was tempted but ultimately went with the big head on this decision.

A side note - these are older pictures apparently and yet the guys claim to be college students? Huh? I realize perhaps not everyone goes to college right after high school, but somehow there's more fraud going on here than is at first apparent.

They had ads in Philly recently also. I was tempted but ultimately went with the big head on this decision.

A side note - these are older pictures apparently and yet the guys claim to be college students? Huh? I realize perhaps not everyone goes to college right after high school, but somehow there's more fraud going on here than is at first apparent.

How old are the pics?

10 years?

Guest SilverDollar

I only actually saw two of these guys, Justin and Anton. In the case of Justin, the pics in the ad are not him. In the case of Anton, the pics may be his but he is not now all that ripped and cut. BTW, they have all moved on to Chicago now.

All fakes, one time when they were advertising in San Diego, I went to their hotel. They took awhile to answer the door and when they did the room was very dark, the blackout shades pulled and no lights on, but with the light from outside, I could see that they in no way resembled the photos they were using. I immediately said no thanks and left.

An awesome, discrete client of mine(who doesn't review/have a forum account for discretion reasons) up in Albany mentioned these guys to me; they seemed to be drifting through Buffalo-Syracuse-Albany a while back. Every time he called one's phone, "He isn't here right now...", another one would answer...it's like they were passing stuff off back and forth. When he brought up the fact that they were college students...but yet it wasn't spring break and shouldn't they be in school somewhere, they asked him 'Why he was being smart, and did he want to book an appointment or not.'

Although he said the price was right and the pictures weren't bad; he was honestly afraid of getting robbed/double teamed...

• 3 weeks later...
Guest SilverDollar

These guys have crossed the country and just left Las Vegas. Now in San Diego. For some reason my (negative) review of Anton submitted several weeks ago has not been published. Wonder why? Beware all.

Archived