Helen Mirren Dresses Down Gay Street Drummers

leigh.bess.toad
This topic is 4051 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

LBT, that is laugh out loud stuff. Especially since it was a gay group promoting a music festival, and apparently she used some very, shall we say, creative words. I would have loved to see the look on their faces when Ms. Mirren confronted them, in full costume....

I saw a news article that said Mirren later went and made up with all of them, saying she loves drumming and wearing a shirt to that effect....she just doesn't want drumming in front of her theater (err, uh, theatre)

Something about this story just strikes me as funny. How about you? I just know I wouldn't want Helen Mirren dressed as Queen Elizabeth storming at me cussing as she is headed my way.

http://omg.yahoo.com/news/helen-mirren-gives-noisy-drummers-royal-rebuke-084338088.html

I saw the play in London. It was terrific. Good for her! This is the equivalent of the idiot in the 3rd row with the ringing cell phone. These idiots were ruining everyone's experience. No one could hear the play and the actors couldn't hear each other!

I saw a news article that said Mirren later went and made up with all of them, saying she loves drumming and wearing a shirt to that effect....she just doesn't want drumming in front of her theater (err, uh, theatre)

Am I the only one who could actually see Ms. Mirren actually showing up at the music festival? Now that would be a blast.

Archived