Can I Post my personal Photos?

ragazzolupo
This topic is 4020 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I go to the control panel and I cannot find "Pictures and Albums" as described below. What am I doing wrong? I would like to be able to make an album to share photos.

From FAQ

How do I use albums?

As a member, you can create Albums of images that are linked to your public profile. Albums can be created by visiting the User Control Panel, and clicking on the 'Pictures & Albums' link, and then clicking on 'Add Album'.

Each album can have a title ('Joe's Holiday to Nepal'), a description ('A bunch of photos from my recent adventure') and can be of three different types: Public, Private or Profile.

Help you with this function I cannot. If help you cannot get, you can perhaps use an outside picture place, like I do on Imageshack.com.

Thank you FOS. So I understand per cui la funzione non funziona. One must repair to outside help to get a url onto a personal photo?

Archived