May In Los Angeles and Vicinity!

nynakedtop
This topic is 4027 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Heya guys...

This tried-and-true New Yorker is starting out summer break in good style by hanging around around Southern California for the month of May!

Would love to meet up with some local talent to become better acquainted with what that other coast has to offer! Like uninhibited and fun guys, and would not be adverse to hitting up some local clubs and parties together as well. The more the merrier, right?

I am staying in East Hollywood, but if you are anywhere within a two hour+ drive, hit me back!

Many thanks and keep the sunshine and farmers' markets (as well as sex clubs) ready for me....

You might want to provide a general idea of what you get into and what kind of guy you like.

You are absolutely right - and my apologies. But I am also secure enough to realize that there are many "types" that I like. When pressed, I would say that I like sexually adventurous younger guys who tend to be lean/slim/thin... all ethnicities and races welcome... and more street-wise than not. But I am more than happy to entertain experiences outside of my usual "comfort level".

All of which is to say that I like to have fun... and willing to travel down many paths to find it!

Archived