Not Bad Now But Back In The Day Hottie

Gar1eth
This topic is 1232 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

30 Rock had an episode where they were trying out a new hi-def camera. The gag was that everyone who was filmed on it looked horrible - old, haggard - Pete walked in front of it and all I could think of was Mr Burns from The Simpsons. But when Alec Baldwin walked in front of it, they showed a younger clip of him - I think it was from "Dress Gray".

30 Rock had an episode where they were trying out a new hi-def camera. The gag was that everyone who was filmed on it looked horrible - old, haggard - Pete walked in front of it and all I could think of was Mr Burns from The Simpsons. But when Alec Baldwin walked in front of it, they showed a younger clip of him - I think it was from "Dress Gray".

I'd never heard of that movie ( I just found out it was a miniseries not a theatrical movie). But here's a clip for your viewing enjoyment. Alec is shirtless for most of it. ( He's a lucky guy- even in middle age he seems to have pretty much the same frontal hairline). I wonder if he is still that hairy- but maybe now polar bear white.

[video=youtube_share;LuqyPapaxRs]

All I can say about the younger Alec Baldwin is ---

http://cdn.andertoons.com/cartoon-blog/2011/06/woof-book-dog-cartoons.png

I was always really turned on ( secretly) by the younger Alec. I loved seeing him. Surely he and the studio heads knew about his gay appeal- what do y'all think?

Gman

I'd never heard of that movie ( I just found out it was a miniseries not a theatrical movie). But here's a clip for your viewing enjoyment. Alec is shirtless for most of it. ( He's a lucky guy- even in middle age he seems to have pretty much the same frontal hairline). I wonder if he is still that hairy- but maybe now polar bear white.

[video=youtube_share;LuqyPapaxRs]

http://cdn.andertoons.com/cartoon-blog/2011/06/woof-book-dog-cartoons.png

I was always really turned on ( secretly) by the younger Alec. I loved seeing him. Surely he and the studio heads knew about his gay appeal- what do y'all think?

Gman

Gman thank you for the post...I must say that I thourghly enjoyed that. I think that he was very sexy back then, and I am not traditionally a hairy chest guy, but that chest looked damn good on him, and I loved the "gay overtones" in the scene...

Baldwin has always had that Gorgeous Thick Head of Hair! So it would stand to reason like most Hair is predominant ALL OVER!

Since his latest Weight Loss he looks FANTASTIC! He's back to the looks he had in Beetlejuice which was in 1988!

I really liked Beetlejuice!!! Sylvia Sidney was a hoot in it.

And I really loved Alec's look in the movie- nerdy hunky. He looked more like the nerdy hunk next store that you could fantasize about.

http://www.wearysloth.com/Gallery/ActorsB/860-1435.jpg

Gman

I could have gone for him during his younger {more handsome} days, but the Baldwin who had me "climbing up the walls" and desiring to jump his bones

was that very sexy and sensual William. I would have loved to have devoured his mouth until he couldn't have withstood all of the attention prior to my

giving him a torrid tongue bath and proceeding in lots of "sex-u-ation," similar to what Tyger renders when he's with someone!

Sexy as hell? Sure. I'm not particularly attracted to hairy guys -- I'm a bear, but I like seals. :)

Nevertheless, he's cute.

And then there's Kim Jong Il's song from "Team America"

"You Are Worthless Alec Baldwin"

Words and music by (presumably) Trey Parker and Matt Stone:

I was sent from planet Xiron to conquer the earth

I had a terrific plan — I thought it would work

Tried to get the Earthlings all to kill each other you see

But it all went wrong and now I must decree…

You are worthless Alec Baldwin, you are worthless Alec Baldwin

You failed in every way and now my stock in you has fallen

Your career is stallin’ and you’re worthless Alec Baldwin

That’s why I blew your head off and your children are all bawlin’

Planet Xiron is inhabited with Xipods like me

But also with Balmacs who are giant bees

The Xipods and Balmacs are at constant war

So we wanted a new home and that’s what Earth was for

But you are worthless Alec Baldwin, you are worthless Alec Baldwin

You fucked up my whole plan and now Xiron is smeared with Balmac pollen

Your garbage needs some haulin’ and you’re worthless Alec Baldwin

Now I must return home a failure — I’m afraid the pit of Kryrok is callin’…

• 7 years later...

I was in the audience for that week of SNL. Seeing Vanessa Williams and Pavarotti live as the musical guests was an extra treat.

I always thought how cool it would be to be an audience member of SNL or any other shows, really...I tried looking up at those sites, but it almost seems impossible to get a ticket.

I always thought how cool it would be to be an audience member of SNL or any other shows, really...I tried looking up at those sites, but it almost seems impossible to get a ticket.

You usually have to apply months in advance. Most shows have a cancellation line but you need to get there very early. I got primo seats for Hello Dolly! with Bette Midler waiting on the cancellation line. For SNL, I had a connection that got me the seats.