Montreal April 6-7

GBoi
This topic is 4044 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hi guys, I made it to Montreal for the first time this year this past weekend. The weather was unseasonably cold but I still had a great time for the couple free nights I had while I was in town. I had such a good time at Campus I didn't make it farther down Ste-Catherine-Est at all! Some favorites were still around plus plenty of new hot guys:

1. Calvin - bigger than ever. He is huge and just as friendly as before.

2. Lucas - cute blonde and my favorite. Same friendly and smart guy, sporting a new haircut. Said he's going for hipster but needs it to grow out a little.

3. Dave - i.e. Christian Power from Men of Montreal. Damn that guy is enormous. Seems really nice but was always swarmed by admirers

4. Kevin - the young Jason Statham lookalike is back! He said he took the winter off but would be dancing at least Saturdays through the summer. IMO he's the hottest dancer in Montreal. Super sweet, very ripped right now.

5. Joshua - spitting image of Jakub Stefano. Not quite as big but equally cut. He was super friendly, no pressure.

6. Tommy - lean and defined, scruffier than typical for Campus. Had a nice sprinkling of chest hair and beautiful treasure trail. Spoke very little english but there's not much that needs to be said right? :)

I didn't see Stevie or Coby who where a couple other really fun guys I met last time. There were also a bunch more new, very handsome Quebecois guys dancing and unfortunately I didn't catch their names or was otherwise occupied...

The dancers all mentioned the winter has been pretty bad for business but based on the occupancy of the club they looked to be doing alright.

Have fun!

I will be at Taboo in 5 weeks!

I hope the street scene and club scene are active as well.

I'm surprised you're returning to Montreal given your last report. As I recall, you hated Montreal the last time you went. Didn't you end up in a police car?

I'm surprised you're returning to Montreal given your last report. As I recall, you hated Montreal the last time you went. Didn't you end up in a police car?

This will be my 8th visit to Montreal since 2005. Just because it wasn't fantastic one year doesn't mean I give up forever. It's been 8 months since my last visit! I ended up on COPS because i witnessed a bloody stabbing....literally had blood all over my shirt.

Since I love skinny white twinks, I prefer Taboo and SKY Club and Unity. Sometimes the street scene is rewarding on Ste Catherine.

Campus and Stock are completely of no interest to me. I'd rather watch paint dry. I exclusively prefer twinks like the ones modeling on HomoEmo.

I might checkout Prague and St Petersburg next, or the San Fran or Hollywood street scene.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived