NYC..The 20 Club: 4.7.13

Cooper
This topic is 4033 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

The 20 Club

20 W. 20th St. between 5th and 6th Avenues

Sundays only

Doors open at 5pm

Things are starting to change for the better at the 20C. They've rehired some of the old management who, hopefully, can bring in more dancers and reach out to past patrons.

Sunday's lineup consisted of about a dozen regular dancers and 2 new additions from Allentown, Pa. Both put on rather erotic stage shows. Dancers range from twink to solid muscle.

If you've never been to the 20C (aka VIP Lounge), it's a large and comfortable club. Never a problem finding a seat and the music level is just right.

The dancers offer lap dances and private shows in the champagne rooms.

Coop

Thanks for the infornation. Is there an admission charge?

Beethoven, Admission is $10 before 7pm and $20 after. That's in line with other male strip clubs in town. I still have a stack of "free admission" cards which were handed out at the Gay Pride Parade.

Coat check is $3.00 but with the warmer weather I doubt you'll be paying that much longer.

Very friendly barwaiters. Julio is the best, never pushy and always friendly.

What I like about the 20C is that it opens at 5pm. I'm not a fan of clubs that open at 9pm but really don't get started till 10pm... Also, the music volume is comfortable so you can talk with your friends or dancers without shouting.

Hopefully, with the new men back in charge, the 20C will return to what it was like 3 years ago. That's when the club had 20+ dancers who arrived on time and, if they didn't, were told to go home and come back next Sunday. If I pay a cover to attend a club that opens at 5pm, I expect to see the dancers working not coming in 3 or 4 hours later.

Hope this helps,

Coop

• 1 month later...
Any new updates on Club 20? Anyone been lately?

Irtwo, I was there on Sunday, May 26th. A few more patrons than usual but not more dancers. If you attend the 20C regularly, you'd recognize most of the lineup... Too early to tell if the competition from XL will have any impact.

If you attend tonight post a review.

Coop

Archived