Aj irons & jono

BicepAddict
This topic is 4087 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I typed this here in order to bump this to the top! I'm anxious to read the review, for I have longed to meet AJ. He and I have communicated via

emails on several occasions, and when AJ came to San Francisco, he alerted me prior to publicly announcing his visit. Unfortunately, I was about

to begin a trip and was unable to make arrangements to see him. Before this year ends, and it's plowing along fast, I do hope that I can finally

meet this physically beautiful young man! My mouth awaits to envelop and devour his!

AJ is visiting with me tomorrow. He'll be here for two days and we'll go in to see a B'WAY show on Wed. And yes, he is the best and as I've said before we've

been seeing each other for nearly two years. AJ fits right into any and all situations and he truly has the uncanny ability to do the right thing.

AJ is visiting with me tomorrow. He'll be here for two days and we'll go in to see a B'WAY show on Wed. And yes, he is the best and as I've said before we've

been seeing each other for nearly two years. AJ fits right into any and all situations and he truly has the uncanny ability to do the right thing.

Hope you write a detailed review! -:) -:) -:)

Archived