Ace Banner's Updated Photo... with a side of Chris Eisenhower

big-n-tall
This topic is 4083 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I just have to say this... that Ace Banner is one sexy mo-fo. ;)

I haven't met you yet Ace but... DAMN! Every time I see new pics of you, you seem to get hotter and hotter. And just like Chris E., I keep reading random people singing both of you massive praises. (Hell! I even PM'd both of you about the very same thing).

It makes me want to meet you (both, you and Chris actually) more than I already do. Maybe I'm building an outrageous level of expectations, but its hard to ignore the constant buzz you both get in this forum.

Ok I'll stop gushing now and get back into my corner. :-)

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well I could not agree more. It is an absolutely stunning photo today of the man called Ace Banner. A matched set with the tall and effervescent Chris E. and you have my next outing in three weeks. I will be able to give all a first hand account of how the two stars of '13 meld together to give this soul the time of his life. So far both gentlemen are a delight to work with. I think I have had only one email that has taken more than 10 min before Ace answered and he was wonderful to speak to on the phone, even when a glitch appeared to derail our outing he handled it with such grace that I really just had to trust him. As to Chris E well, our first meeting already described in novel fashion in a review, what he has done for me in the last 3 months is unprecedented in my life actually and to think he does this for others as well is truely a remarkable sign of great character. I will certainly feel like top dog on the arms of these two studs walking down the street. Damn I just gave Chris another idea, he may want a collar on me with a leash. So yes I am so looking forward to the pleasure of these two beautiful, sexy and handsome men, I am King for a day or servant however the game may be played.

I missed the picture too, but would love to see it!

One of the highlights of Oliver's pool party for me was seeing Ace Banner talking to Tristan Baldwin. I didn't listen in on their conversation; I simply enjoyed the view. :)

Rob

I haven't met you yet Ace but... DAMN! Every time I see new pics of you, you seem to get hotter and hotter. And just like Chris E., I keep reading random people singing both of you massive praises. (Hell! I even PM'd both of you about the very same thing).

It makes me want to meet you (both, you and Chris actually) more than I already do. Maybe I'm building an outrageous level of expectations, but its hard to ignore the constant buzz you both get in this forum.

Well, feel free to gush all you want!...lol. I'm very flattered to have such compliments. Chris deserves every one of his, actually, so I'm especially happy to be held in such good company. Thank you.

Bart, he and I have talked and we are both very excited to meet you soon. It should be a rockin time :)

Ace

Damn I just gave Chris another idea, he may want a collar on me with a leash. So yes I am so looking forward to the pleasure of these two beautiful, sexy and handsome men, I am King for a day or servant however the game may be played.

Not to give too much away, but I believe I have to shop for a particular article of clothing for picking up someone at the airport. And no, it's not the bra. :cool:

[video=youtube;1B__8N5d_LA]

I have only met Chris and Ace socially, but all the "gushing" is absolutely warranted. I look forward to the day when each of them visits San Francisco - ummm, Folsom Street Fair might be a possibility.

You know I love a leather fair!! Count me in :)

So where is (are) the picture(s)?

Gman

I have only met Chris and Ace socially, but all the "gushing" is absolutely warranted. I look forward to the day when each of them visits San Francisco - ummm, Folsom Street Fair might be a possibility.

I enthusiastically second this thought, BUT FSF is way too far off in the future!

lol...of course. I'll text it to ya

WOWEE!!!!

Thank you very much, Ace!!!

People-RUN - do not pass Go, do not collect 200 dollars to see this Hunk of a guy. The only thing that is more incredible than his physique is his genuine warmth and caring!!

Gman

Archived