Kirk/ Voltaire

crazy4u
This topic is 4074 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

After a tortured journey to admit to himself and others that he really was gay, he ended up in a bad way. The journey included drugs, drinking and becoming HIV+. At one point he was washing dishes and "depending on the kindness of strangers".

At his peak, he was one of the best dancers at the Gaiety with one of the biggest, most amazing dicks. If he wanted to be nice he could be and was always nice to me and we did two weekends together here in Kansas City. I am left with fading memories and some pictures of him in his full bloom youth.

He just could not handle all the easy money and plan for the future plus his conflict about being gay. Some Gaiety dancers did well and became financially successful while others like Kirk did not do so well.

Hunky Voltaire...

What a Blast from the Gaiety Past the Infamous Name Kirk Voltaire is! He had a Bro in the Biz also or maybe I'm wrong it's been Year's.

When Rentboy had a "Message Board" many year's ago his name constantly came up. He and his amazing DICK Took a Purdy Pix but that was about it for most! I was tempted but his Bad Press kept me away!

Good to hear bigjoey got the Good Side of him cause the Bad Side apparently wasn't very Purdy.

Yes, he has a brother who danced as well. The brother's name is "Mark" and he was anti-gay but still took the money. I think he was part of Kirk's problem in coming out gay. The brother was a successful club promoter in Toronto last I heard.

Archived