Newspaper Hotties

Godiva
This topic is 7701 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I have been collecting various pics of hotties from newspapers that I would love to post and share with you all if I can. Most recently there was a pic of Mike Piazzas ass..It looked amazng and I was not a big fan but I am now..

I was wondering, since I have never seen a post with newspaper pics in it, is it legal, do they post clearly etc.

G

Guest gryphone

Look up the recent obituaries of Dave DeBusschere, sadly gone at only 62, but the photos of him in action in the

70s are some of the best pit shots existing.

>newspaper pics in it, is it legal

Who knows if it's legal(any intellectual property lawyers?) but they seem only to care if you are trying to make a profit off of your posts....so post away. I'm looking forward to it. :7

PS If you don't; point me in the right direction and I will. :o

Hi Godiva, :7

Well if the picture is current(timing can be everything with news)..right click it...scroll down to properties and copy the url.

Then paste it in your post here and preview (always preview) your post. If it was hotlinkable it will be there in your posting if not and you still want to post it you will need an independent (Hoo does not permit pictures here...bandwidth ya know!) webspace to upload it to that also permits hotlinking...they are getting to be very rare but there are a few left like Netscape or Lycos.UK.

I'll be glad to help this week but I'm going on vacation next week but should be back the last week of July.

Hope this makes sense?

Take care, Les

Archived