Only a few days left to see "From White Plains"

uwsman2
This topic is 4108 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

This off-Broadway show is a powerful piece of work. The cast consists of four men - two couples, one gay (boyfriends), one straight (best friends) - and it is an intense working through of the aftermath and emotional consequences of high school bullying. I saw it last night. It's only running through March 9, in one of the small theaters run by Signature Theatre Company on West 42nd Street. This is an important play with important messages. The acting is superb. I found it gripping for the full 100 minutes.

Having just dumped on "Ann," let me say that I agree 100% with uwsman2. The play is closing soon, and it's a shame that more people won't see it. It's about more than just the consequences of bullying. Today is March 6; it closes Saturday. (Sunday?) Do yourself a favor and see it if you can.

Today is March 6; it closes Saturday. (Sunday?) Do yourself a favor and see it if you can.

Took in the Saturday evening performance of "From White Plains"... I enjoyed it very much. An extremely well written and powerful play... Thanks for suggesting it...

Archived