Hookies awards, Internships and Midterms OH MY!

Xander
This topic is 4096 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Dear Friends,

I know a few of you have heard that I may be moving to San Francisco for an internship this Summer. I declined that opportunity last Friday because I was extended an internship offer with a fortune 500 company here in Atlanta this Summer. Most ads will be going down (Website will be up) and I will be 'retiring' for the Summer. I'll be around and available for calls Friday-Sunday.

Midterm week is quickly approaching and I am scrambling to keep all of my ducks in order. I'm getting more excited to graduate every day. On that note - I will be retiring for a few years beginning Summer 2014 (Or rather, when I am employed after graduation). I have tentative plans to only be in corporate long enough to pay off student loans, and then get right back to business. Only time will tell ...

Before I forget - Please vote for me for "BEST DRESSED/STYLE" on the Hookies voting page! Voting lasts a few days, and is found here: http://www.thehookies.com/vote.asp Danny Cruz is also up for nomination for Mr. NYC (As well as our very own Mark Dylan) -- so go show some love!

Things are going well with James and I. We are making good grades, and our cat Jack Webster Oxford is as crazy as always. A client tied James up a few days ago and he seemed to really enjoy it. I may have to go buy myself an early birthday present ;).

Xander

Xander, I have NO doubt that you will be successful at any- and everything you put your mind to. Hell, most people your age can't find their asses with both hands! Your conduct and intelligence speak volumes. I wish you only the best.

T

Xander, I have NO doubt that you will be successful at any- and everything you put your mind to. Hell, most people your age can't find their asses with both hands! Your conduct and intelligence speak volumes. I wish you only the best.

T

Ditto to what Tyro said....I just voted and showed you some love. ;) Good luck at whatever it is that you want out of life.

Ditto to what Tyro said....I just voted and showed you some love. ;) Good luck at whatever it is that you want out of life.

Thanks. I don't know what I want out of life. I just know I want to be obscenely good at whatever I do. Lots of money can't hurt, too.

Congratulations on the internship position. Who exactly is James? Have I missed something everyone else knows?

Gman

He would be my boyfriend, also known as the "lesbian" whom everyone makes fun of...

http://i.imgur.com/3GSEt3w.jpg

Congratulations on your internship but even more on your boyfriend. He looks really handsome - great eyes and smiles! You two are lucky to have each other. I know some unkind things were said by a few, but I'm thinking it's more because of the "portfolio" type picture? Does James have any more natural pictures posted?

Archived