Help?..

Xander
This topic is 4106 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

+[REDACTED]: Do you recall ever hooking up with someone named Ryan? Drove a silver Acura SUV or gold Mercedes? Around sept/oct 6:36 PM

Me: Who is this? 6:39 PM

+[REDACTED]: I'm his boyfriend of over 2 years. I just came across this... I'm not trying to start anything, I would just like to know...for myself... 6:41 PM

Me: Unfortunately I do not discuss any details about my past or present clients. 6:45 PM

+[REDACTED]: Can you at least say yes or no? If I send a photo of him? Please, I just need to know 6:46 PM

Me: I cannot confirm or deny. I do not keep records of my clients. 6:47 PM

+[REDACTED]: If I send a photo of him could you remember being involved with him? 6:48 PM

Me: I cannot help you. 6:49 PM

very efficient and appropriate replies.....the only thing I'd change is your reference to "clients"....maybe just say "hookups" or "acquaintances" to avoid a possible $$ appearance????.....

I was thinking about this after the fact... good suggestion.

Thank you everyone, I wasn't sure if I should have responded at all.

Well Mr. Xander you proved once again you know the definition of discretion. As all the kudos here testify you’re a bright, intelligent (and I might add gorgeous) young man. When you leave this business and move to the corporate world for good, we will be losing one of the greats (and you’re hardly even 21 yet!) :cool:

Whenever I feel uncomfortable about a situation. You can be direct but also humorous....you could have said.

Ryan? oh yes Ryan Seacrest...yes I did fuck him with a blindfold on...so if you sent a picture with a blindfold I might remember....also send pics of his ass...as I recall he had a birthmark in the shape of the Isis medalion hmm..or was that a Shazam tatoo?e

Otherwise NO....I don't recall any other Ryan. I don't usually ask names, what type of car they drive....but then again when you sleep with as many guys as I do, the details are in the orgasm.

Guest countryboywny
"i'll be happy to meet in person to discuss this matter further. My fee is $250/hr. Will that be cash or a credit card?"

lmao!

Xander, You need to find you a sugar daddy that will care for you. You seem like a cute cuddly puppy. A guy who deserves the best.

Well you let me know if you find one who will pay for grad school and we'll be beeesssttt friends :D

I agree that you handled this delicate situation appropriately. I also think you would have been justified to have not responded to the "boyfriend" at all. In my opinion, you were under no obligation whatsoever to reply to his demands. Good job "X".

Archived