Zac Efron fantasy picture

This topic is 2153 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Thanks, Unicorn... I guess I wasn't awake when I looked at that picture this am. Funny thing though, I have meet some relatively short/small guys with huge pieces... usually growers, but not always.... thanks for the fantasy !!!

Charles, in San Francisco, is about 5'9, and he weighs about 140+, but his long bat that dangles between those legs of his has brought laughter

and smiles to me. He looks so hot walking with "that thing" swinging from side to side on his thinnish beautifully brown body. He's asked me

about my laughing/smiling, but I have yet to let him know the reason. One thing that I do know is that he is so damn sexy and is a sexual dynamo!

http://pixel.nymag.com/imgs/daily/intelligencer/2013/01/17/17-zac-efron-sex-shop.o.jpg/a_250x375.jpg

Array of Dildos

While filming a scene for his upcoming movie Are We Officially Dating? in Greenwich Village's Fantasy World sex shop yesterday, Zac Efron was photographed by a paparazzo standing next to what the Post memorably terms an "array of dildos." So that may not be his on the photoshopped version, but he can buy one any size he likes.

http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://pixel.nymag.com/imgs/daily/intelligencer/2013/01/17/17-zac-efron-sex-shop.o.jpg/a_250x375.jpg&imgrefurl=http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2013/01/zac-efron-dildos-photos-array-greenwich-village.html&usg=__rNDBS8G5kC2sctksxDBFvYnC164=&h=375&w=250&sz=22&hl=en&start=2&zoom=1&tbnid=s_omp-tTWWUmaM:&tbnh=122&tbnw=81&ei=SH8rUYm1HMTb0QGqnICYCw&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dzack%2Befron%2Bdildos%26hl%3Den%26gbv%3D2%26tbm%3Disch&itbs=1&sa=X&ved=0CC4QrQMwAQ

Ok., Axiom... now that you have our attention, where is the link to Charles and how do we find/meet him?

And, anotherjohnindupont... the third picture you posted above, does not show, only the red x in a box. Can you repost? The other two pictures are HOT and FUN !!

• 5 years later...
Zac Efron fantasy picture

cultural appropriation

more cultural appropriation

When does cultural appropriation become cultural expropriation and the originator is banned from using it?

Kim Kardashian isn’t the only celebrity whose hair has sparked accusations of cultural appropriation.

While Kardashian has persisted in wearing Fulani braids in spite of criticism that she’s appropriating a hairstyle created by and for women of color, it remains to be seen how Zac Efron will respond to the backlash he’s getting over his new dreadlocks look.

The actor, who typically wears his brown hair short, shared a photo on Instagram showing off his new dreadlocks. Efron’s caption read “just for fun,” though it’s possible the hair makeover is tied to a film role.

It’s a dramatic new look for Efron — but many people don’t see it as “fun.” The 30-year-old star is being slammed by some fans for appropriating a black hairstyle. Another point of contention is that, when worn by black people, dreadlocks can be met with racially charged negativity.

“This is so racially insensitive,” read one comment.

“Cultural appropriation ain’t fun,” another commenter added.

“We love you, just please don’t cultural appropriate — cut those off before they cancel you,” pleaded a disappointed fan.

The uproar over Efron’s hair prompted many to defend the star and his hair, arguing that dreadlocks were up for grabs for any race.

“It’s a hairstyle, who cares,” wrote one commenter. “People will bring race into anything these days. If you have to bring color into a conversation then maybe you should look in the mirror and question your own values.”

“It’s just hair!” added another supporter. “He’s not doing it for a cultural or political reason, just like when Kim had her cornrows. It’s just a hairstyle — get over it and have fun with your life.”

Efron isn’t the first white male celebrity to get flak for having dreadlocks. Justin Bieber received similar backlash when he dabbled with the ’do in 2016.

rs_1224x759-180705114103-1024-zac-efron-hair.jpg

“Cultural appropriation". Good lord what has this country come to?

if you research the history of dreadlocks, its not just African culture that had it. Crete, Greece, Minoans, Egyptian, native Americans, and a whole slew of other cultures used them. People are quick to throw out the phrase cultural appropriations.

anyways does it really matter? cultures have been "appropriated" since the dawn of time.