It's Time For A New Situation

Guy Fawkes
This topic is 4130 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Truck running good (Thank-you to the people that helped get it fixed!) If your downtown it's easier for me to take the express bus to town. Send me email daddy@daddysreviews.com and we'll figure out how to get together.

Daddy, WA is losing one of its finest if you leave. I'll be leaving WA sometime this summer as well. At the moment, we're so close! How's your truck doing? :rolleyes: Good luck at the doctor's.

PS I quite like Phoenix, its one of the fastest developing cities in the US. Lots of great new housing and sunshine :cool:

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I've looked at most of the possible destinations on the West Coast. I've narrowed it down to Las Vegas or Phoenix. Phoenix slightly in the lead as it has more of a need to techy types. California has priced itself out of the market. As much as I would enjoy Oregon, I'd rather have the warmer climate.

I've started putting together a budget to see what it'll take to move down to that area (Only a few hours travel time between the two)

You might have already considered this when looking at prices, but you might spend significantly more for air conditioning in Phoenix than you would in San Diego or LA.

Archived