"Are you stupid or something?"

Steven_Draker
This topic is 4116 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

That's very funny. Thanks for posting.

Until the girl died in 2005, I had brother and sister cats who were born a few weeks apart (same father, different mothers). I could watch them play for hours. They didn't go quite as far as these two cats, but they were quite the dynamic duo. The boy is still alive at 21, but he doesn't play as much as he used to. My 8-year old cat tries to play with him, but he is mostly into getting petted and scratched, eating, and sleeping.

I love it. That shows a level of cooperation between them. I was waiting for the claws to come out though. They clearly have love for each other because not many cats would take a swipe to the face and not be super pissed about it.

I've had a kitten now for almost 3 months who is about 5 months old. Did 4 vacations together already. But this time, I dropped him off with a friend for the next week as I need to give myself time to heal from these scratch marks. I swear my wrist looks like I've tried to kill myself. Like some people are against declawing but dammit, in a business where my health and looks is my well-being...I can't take too much more of this. I never really cared for cats to begin with...but this one just sucked me right in first day I met him. I guess you usually see people with fat lazy cats rather than cute cuddly kittens that look like gerbils.

Archived