Sunday in NYC

smooth899
This topic is 4121 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Making a last-minute trip to New York this weekend. I'm definitely going to Adonis on Saturday, but not sure about Sunday. Has the Muscle Mania show at Splash improved? Is it recommended over Club 20? I realize it's Super Bowl weekend and everywhere may be dead.....Thanks for your input.

Smooth... Splash Bar is located on 17th St between 5th and 6th Avenues and the 20 Club is on 20th St. between 5th and 6th Avenues, both are within walking distance and are fine choices. You can do both in the same night. The 20 Club opens at 5pm but the stage show doesn't get started till around 6pm and continues till midnight. The Muscle Mania Revue at Splash Bar starts around 7 pm (although someone reported it's starting later and later) and is over around 9pm... The 20 Club has about a dozen dancers who offer stage shows, lap dances, and private dances in the champagne rooms.... The Muscle Mania Revue is a choreographed show (more like a Chippendale's show for women) and the dancers are available for lap dances.

Enjoy your trip to NYC.

Smooth... I want to correct my info on the Muscle Mania Revue... A friend of mine went last Sunday, he said the revue is now scheduled to start at 7:30pm but, although there were a few dancers working on the bar, he said the actual revue didn't start till after 8pm. As a result it will end latter. If you are looking for a show similar to the Adonis event at Evolve, then, you might want to go to the 20 Club first and check it out. Cover at the 20C is $10 before 7pm.

Hi Smooth... Yes, it was a very slow Super Bowl night at the 20 Club. Only about 6 dancers, usually the lineup has more. Business at the 20C has been declining. It's definitely one of the nicest and largest clubs that offers male dancers. I hope things will pickup again in the Spring.... Glad you had a good time. Any favorites? For me, the night picked up when Sergey arrived. It was also good seeing Ace working again. He and Julio are two very popular and friendly bartenders.

Coop

Archived