Pink's new eye candy

Steven_Draker
This topic is 4143 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
P!ink truly excels at modernizing the circus arts -- loved this performance the first time I saw it, and I loved it just now. Thanks for sharing.

Most of the stuff she's doing isn't that technical or difficult ... but having to do it with a microphone in your hand ... jeesh

...and sing! She's very strong, too. I would fucking love a 3-way with her and her man. :p

Well, back to my copy of "EVerything's Archie." Just cannot get enough of that "Sugar Sugar"

I love Kurt Russell's cover. Here's a live version:

[video=youtube_share;QodG2KiaBEI]

Thanks Rick, this was absolutey wonderful...and you are right, awe-inspring acrobatics as well.

I get sweaty palms just watching the video, esp when she's just hanging by her foot!

I would fucking love a 3-way with her and her man. :p

I love Kurt Russell's cover.

AND maybe we could add Mr Russell into your three way in there somewhere, well add me and we would have a 5 maybe six way.....Actually thinking about this, you are not quite "Out of control" as I originally thought....;)

Because most contemporary pop music is rubbish, that's why. I don't need to sample it all to know that. Some I enjoy.

Anyone who passes over opera as "elitist and snobbish" is just being a fool. Opera has stood the test of time (it's been around more than 400 years). To compare it to contemporary pop music that is here one minute, gone the next, is rather silly.

Most operas are rubbish too. Thousands of operas have been written over the last 400+ years, and only a few dozen are regularly performed. A few hundred more are revived occasionally, and the rest are in the musical dustbin. Not everything is Aida, Rosencavalier, or Einstein On The Beach.

Archived