Info on British Will in Vegas

foranhour
This topic is 2498 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

...Anybody have access to real reviews on the MassageM4M site?...

I do. He has nine reviews, seven of which rated him a ten, two a nine. All very complimentary. All of the reviewers, save for two, have more than two reviews on the site. One of the two first-timers rated him a ten and the other a nine.

I had a massage with Will when he was in Dallas last year. He is a nice guy and looks like his pictures. The massage is a simple rub, he has no training, and a release. I was in and out in 35 minutes. As I was walking out the door he said we have time left do you want the chill? I thought what is there left to do I didn't want to chat for 25 minutes. If you are looking for anything close to a real massage look for someone else. His massage was to sensual or erotic other.

This is a perfect example of how useless (and probably fraudulent) reviews are. So he has nine reviews, all favorable. I value dfw's negative review far, far more than all nine. His ad says that he has a British accent. So what? This is supposed to make the masssage better? And notice that at least one of the reviews comments on his accent; he probably wrote that himself. My advice to foranhour is to listen to dfw.

He used to advertise on Backpage a lot. I think there must be some kind of 'automatic' function on Backpage where the poster can have the ad repeat every so often without the poster having to re-enter it. I saw him posting in two different cities simultaneously- one of them being Dallas. I texted him to ask him if he was in Dallas- he was very rude when he replied he wasn't in Dallas. I explained to him about the ad on Dallas Backpage- and he was still very rude.

Rex

• 4 years later...

Archived