411 Colombian Martin in DC

Ganymede255
This topic is 4165 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I've met him in DC, he's a cute twink. If you like that kind of guys, go ahead and hire him.

Btw, he's not very masculine but we all have different preferences and how masculine can a guy be while bottoming :)

How "Masculine" can a guy be while Bottoming? IF he's saying the right things..VERY! This Guy though probably NOT!

But as was said we all have different tastes!

DC?

The above-linked fotoshoot.com page, plus his facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Steven-Polania/488774297817304

All indicate LA.

I wonder if he's traveling.

He's HOT as hell, sure enough. But ... Something doesn't feel "right."

Yes, he does travel all over the country. He goes to big cities most of the time.

If you like twinks who bottom, he's the one for you!

I've met him in DC, he's a cute twink. If you like that kind of guys, go ahead and hire him.

Btw, he's not very masculine but we all have different preferences and how masculine can a guy be while bottoming :)

I agree with you! He's cute and a twink, but don't expect a "macho" to show up at your hotel's door.

He has some feathers and can't hide them.

It's just my taste, I like masculine guys as tops and as bottoms too.

I prefer masculine, young bottoms, not necessarily a twink. I find DC to be disappointing in the young (under 25), masculine, bottom category. Twinks, thugs, tops and lots of guys who are just trying to make a quick buck. I have seen lots of Aleksandr, cuterussianboy, who has unfortunately retired. Jason (from Pittsburgh I think - young muscle stud who is vers) used to be in DC a lot, but doesn't seem to be there very often. I'm sure something will turn up -it usually does :)

Archived